UChicago Presents' subscribers are some of the series' most loyal audience members. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us by subscribing to the 2020/21 season even given so much uncertainty, and we will continue to take care of you to the best of our ability.
Subscribers who hold tickets to concerts that are canceled, rescheduled for a future season, or that will only be offered via streaming will have the value of those tickets automatically added to their account. Concerts currently affected are:
- Celebrating George Benjamin – September 25, 2020
- Music from Copland House – October 9, 2020
- Wet Ink Ensemble – October 10, 2020
- Vox Luminis – October 16, 2020
- Quatuor Diotima: Beethoven's Late Quartets I – October 22, 2020
- Quatuor Diotima: Beethoven's Late Quartets II – October 23, 2020
- Quatuor Diotima: Beethoven's Late Quartets III – October 25, 2020
- Michael Brown – October 30, 2020
- Jane Bunnett and Maqueque – November 6, 2020
- Aurelio Martínez – November 8, 2020
- Jennifer Koh – November 13, 2020
- Grossman Ensemble with Tim Weiss – December 4, 2020
- Charles Lloyd's "Kindred Spirits" – December 5, 2020
(This list will be updated on a quarterly basis.)
Subscribers have three options for this credit:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to help pay UChicago Presents' artists and support continued digital and in-person events
- Use the credit to purchase tickets to any future events in the 2020/21 season, including streaming concerts and events.
- Request a refund.
To make a purchase with your credit, to make a donation, or to request a refund, please call the UChicago Arts Box Office at 773.702.ARTS (2787) and leave a callback number and a time when you can be reached.
For any questions regarding concerts and events, plans for reopening, or refund and exchange policies, please call the UChicago Presents concert office at 773.702.8068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.