Unfortunately, due to unforeseen difficulties related to international travel, Quatuor Diotima's concerts with UChicago Presents on October 27, 28, and 29 have been cancelled. We hope to reschedule Quatuor Diotima's planned performances for Fall 2022. All of our other fall concerts are scheduled as planned and can be viewed here.
Information for Ticket Holders to Quatuor Diotima October 27, 28, & 29 concerts
The value of your ticket(s) has been converted to a credit on your account with the UChicago Arts Box Office. You may use your credit to purchase tickets to UChicago Presents' events online at tickets.uchicago.edu, or by calling the UChicago Arts Box Office at 773.702.ARTS (2787). Credits may also be used to purchase a FLEX Pass for the Winter or Spring Quarters, when they become available. You may also contribute your credit as a tax-deductible donation to UChicago Presents, or you may request a refund at any time.
For ticket donations or to request a refund, please call the UChicago Arts Box Office at 773.702.ARTS (2787), Monday-Friday between 10 am and 6 pm. Please have your credit card information handy.
If you have any questions regarding logging into your account or using your credit, please contact the UChicago Arts Box Office by email at email@example.com, or by phone by calling (773) 702-ARTS (2787).
If you have any questions regarding these cancellations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (773) 702-8068.
To use your credit online:
Last year, UChicago Arts launched a new box office system, allowing account credits to be used for purchases online. Patrons who have not yet done so will need to create a new password to access their account on the new Box Office website.
To create a new password:
- Click the link here to Recover Your Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account, and click "Recover Password"
- You will receive a new temporary password in your email. (If you don't receive an email, check the spam folder in your email account for a message from email@example.com.)
Login to your account with the temporary password, and create a new permanent password:
- Visit tickets.uchicago.edu and click "My Account" to login.
- Click "Use our standard login," and then enter your email address and temporary password.
- On the next page, enter the temporary password in the "Current Password" field, then enter and re-enter the permanent password you would like to use with your account. You may use the same password you used previously.
To view your account credit:
Any credit balance you have on your account will be displayed at the top left-hand corner of the page, next to your name.
To use account credit when purchasing tickets:
- Add the event(s) you would like to purchase tickets for to your cart.
- Click "Continue" to proceed to the checkout from your cart, and follow the steps until you get to "Billing Info."
- Under "Pay with Gift Card or Account Balance" click on "Select Pay with Account Balance or Gift Certificate." Then, select "Account" and click "Continue."
- Enter the amount of account credit you would like to use. You may only enter an amount less than or equal to your total account credit.
- If your account credit does not cover the full value of your order, please select or enter a secondary payment method.
- Click "Buy."
To use your credit over the phone:
Call the UChicago Arts Box Office at 773.702.ARTS (2787) and a Box Office representative will process your order using your available account credit.