Updated September 21, 2022
We want to ensure your visit to each UChicago Presents concert is enjoyable, welcoming, and safe. UChicago Presents requires that all visitors, artists, vendors, students, faculty, and staff follow our health & safety protocols. We strongly encourage unvaccinated individuals and those preferring to wear masks to do so.
UChicago Presents requires that all visitors, artists, vendors, students, faculty, and staff follow the health & safety protocols below.
- Self-Monitoring: The University of Chicago’s COVID-19 daily health protocols apply to everyone on campus. Anyone coming to campus is expected to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. Any person who feels unwell or (a) has any COVID-19 Symptoms (b) has had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days, or (c) has had close contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 agrees not to come to any UChicago Presents event.
- Masking Requirements: The University of Chicago is mask optional. We strongly encourage unvaccinated individuals and those preferring to wear masks to do so.
- Travel: Attendees should abide by City of Chicago travel orders with regard to testing, isolation, and quarantine.
- Risk: Visitors to the UChicago campus understand that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place. Please follow health & safety protocols to help mitigate risk. All visitors to the UChicago campus voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Compliance: The decision to be present on the UChicago campus serves as your agreement to comply with all health & safety protocols. UChicago Presents reserves the right to deny entry to or remove visitors in violation of our protocols. Any visitors who are disrespectful or discourteous to other visitors, artists, or staff may also be asked to leave.
- Vaccination: there is no vaccination requirement in place to attend UChicago Presents events at this time.
UChicago Presents events are open to all invitees who are compliant with the UChicago vaccination requirements and, because of ongoing health risks, particularly to the unvaccinated, participants are expected to adopt the risk mitigation measures (masking and social distancing, etc.) appropriate to their vaccination status as advised by public health officials or to their individual vulnerabilities as advised by a medical professional. Public convening may not be safe for all and carries a risk for contracting COVID-19, particularly for those unvaccinated. Participants will not know the vaccination status of others and should follow appropriate risk mitigation measures.
UChicago encourages everyone to be vaccinated including receiving a booster shot for COVID-19 at their earliest opportunity, including visitors to campus. More safety precautions are available on UChicago's GoForward site. You can find a vaccine location close to you by using this tool from vaccines.gov.
Please remember that we are still in a dynamic COVID-19 environment. These health & safety protocols could change as the public health situation evolves. Please check this page prior to attending a UChicago Presents concert.