$40 | $20 under 35 | $10 Students
Les Plaisirs du Louvre
Works by Antoine Boesset, Jacques Champion de Chambonnieres, François de Chancy, Louis Constantin, Pierre Guedron, Etienne Moulinié, and Louis XIII.
Founded in 2009, France’s Ensemble Correspondances has quickly established itself with many awards for its dramatic performances of music that filled the halls of le Grand Siècle. In this concert, Ensemble Correspondances displays the intensity and passion of an ardent flame with music that permeated the salons and chambers of the Louvre as winter set on Louis XIII’s grand palace.
Supported by Alan Cravitz and Shashi Caudill.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. The University of Chicago, including UChicago Presents, is mask optional. We strongly encourage unvaccinated individuals and those preferring to wear masks to do so. All visitors age 5 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.