$20 | Students Free
James Baker is ubiquitous in New York’s contemporary music scene, conducting and writing for many of the world’s leading new music ensembles. Baker returns to the Chicago Center for Contemporary Composition for a second opportunity to work with the Grossman Ensemble on four new works. The Ensemble performs commissioned premieres by Zosha Di Castri, Christopher Trapani, David Serkin Ludwig, and Frédéric Durieux.
Presented in partnership with the Chicago Center for Contemporary Composition.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. The University of Chicago, including UChicago Presents, is mask optional. We strongly encourage unvaccinated individuals and those preferring to wear masks to do so. All visitors age 5 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.