THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
Due to concerns over the rapid spread of COVID-19, due in part to the Omicron variant, UChicago Presents has postponed this performance in the interest of public health and safety. We hope to reschedule this event for the 2022-23 season.
Ticket holders will be contacted by UChicago Presents.
Award-winning South-American jazz saxophonist Melissa Aldana is joined onstage by Charles Altura, Pablo Menares, and Kush Abadey for this concert in the Jazz at the Logan series.
Supported by the Revada Foundation and the Reva and David Logan Foundation. Presented in partnership with Chicago Jazz Magazine, Downbeat, Hyde Park Jazz Festival, Jazz Institute of Chicago, and WDCB 90.9 FM.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. Audience members must wear a mask at all times and all visitors age 12 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.