$30 | $20 under 35 | $10 Students
French string quartet Quatuor Diotima, this year’s Don Michael Randel Ensemble-in-Residence, presents Bartók’s third and fifth string quartets alongside one of Beethoven’s last composed works, String Quartet No. 15 in A minor.
Supported by the Jazz & New Music program of FACE Foundation and the Cultural Services of the French Embassy in the United States. Presented in partnership with the France Chicago Center.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. Audience members must wear a mask at all times and all visitors age 12 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.