March 4, 2022 | 7:30PM
Logan Center Performance Hall
$20 | Students Free
Critically acclaimed conductor Timothy Weiss combines forces with the Chicago Center for Contemporary Composition’s resident Grossman Ensemble to present a concert of four world premieres by Eric Nathan, Ingrid Laubrock, Daniel Pesca, and Felipe Tovar-Henao.
Presented in partnership with the Chicago Center for Contemporary Composition.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. Audience members must wear a mask at all times and all visitors age 5 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.