THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
Due to concerns over the rapid spread of COVID-19, due in part to the Omicron variant, UChicago Presents has postponed this performance in the interest of public health and safety. We hope to reschedule this event for the 2022-23 season.
Ticket holders will be contacted by UChicago Presents.
Pianist David Greilsammer’s adventurous program “Labyrinth” spins a maze of works, juxtaposing the timeworn with the contemporary. Greilsammer challenges the audience to rethink music history as a tangled puzzle instead of the linear story that is told time and time again.
Supported by Bruce Oltman.
Before purchasing tickets, please read our COVID-19 guidelines. Audience members must wear a mask at all times and all visitors age 12 and older must provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination,
- -or- a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event,
- -or- proof of a positive COVID-19 test within 14-90 days of the event with affirmation that you are not experiencing any symptoms,
- -or- a valid University of Chicago ID (UCID).
Proof of vaccination or COVID-19 test result can be provided:
- Digitally, using either a photo of the vaccination card or test result or by logging into a verification app used for events or travel (such as Clear to Go, CrowdPass, Verifly, EU Pass, My Bindle, etc.).
- Physical vaccination card or printed test result.
Proof of vaccination or COVID test must be in English and must be accompanied by the presentation of a photo ID.